LLI Values and Mission
Our Core Values:
- All individuals are unique.
- All persons have both strengths and weaknesses.
- Everyone should look for and encourage potential and positive communication and character.
- Individuals, families, and organizations can change and control their communication.
- Everyone should look for opportunities for self-development, growth, and success.
- Communication (common-union) is a foundational key to health, happiness, and effectiveness.
- Learning and applying the Life Languages System™ harmoniously bridges personal, social, and occupational differences.
- Individuals can aspire to communicate an unconditional acceptance that promotes peace.
To strengthen individuals and organizations through the development of communication, skills, and character, resulting in greater personal and corporate effectiveness.